Working in an English-speaking and fast-paced environment, you will serve as a team member of the group charged with development of the electronics and software of the heart pump. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead the development of the PC software for CorWave blood pump, according to the medical devices standards (ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 60601, IEC 62304).
- Write/review requirements documents for the software and its interface with other system components.
- Participate in the User Interface design, and in the Usability design process (IEC 62366).
- Participate in the elaboration of verification protocols, interfacing with the Test/Verification engineers.
The candidate must have a Computer Science / Software Engineering Masters Degree and +5 years experience with C# .NET – WPF (Application and not web developer) and in particular he will have experience with:
- Multiple languages C/C++/Python/Java
- Nlog, NuGet, XML
- UML and design patterns, OOP
- GUI design and implementation
- Win API C++
- Source control SVN/GIT
- SQL (working knowledge)
- Read and write design documents
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, hard-working, autonomous, team oriented, and driven by a positive attitude. He will demonstrate good written and verbal English communication skills.
The following experience and skill sets would be appreciated:
- Experience in the medical field (IEC 62304) or other tightly regulated industry (Defense, Aeronautics, Nuclear, etc.)
- Some algorithms experience – preferred – control loops and PIDs
- Multidisciplinary projects (Electronics, Physics, Mechanics)
- Agile / Scrum methodology
- Experience with DAQs
- Code analysis tools
- Interface experience: Ethernet, Serial communications
- Multiple Windows platforms
- Matlab / Labview / Visual Basic
- Some testing and verification experience
Compensation and Logistics
- Starting date: ASAP
- Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Contract: permanent contract (“CDI”), full-time
- Location : Clichy-Levallois / Metro line 13, train L
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org, “Senior Software Engineer”